Coffee Espresso Machine
- Automatic water refill (A.W.R.)
- A hot water dispenser
- Two steam wands
- Automatic hot water (SAE version)
- 4 litre tank fitted for the use of resin filter (excluded in the version for direct connection to the water supply)
Worktop, front and side panels made of AISI 304 stainless steel. Inside made of stainless steel.
Cooking interior in 20 to 40/10 AISI 316 stainless steel, with excellent resistance to acidy products. Jacket with bottom and walls of AISI 304 stainless steel, bottom with 20/10 thickness, walls with 15/10 thickness. Indirect type heating with low pressure steam (0.5 bar) generated inside the jacket through armored resistance from Incoloy-800 alloy equipped with a safety thermostat. Hot and cold water taps on the worktop with an articulated spout for filling and washing the container and jacket. Mechanical gauge with a jacket pressure indicator.
Power supply regulated by a 3-position switch. Separate control for temperature regulation. Pilot light and temperature indicator light. Motorised tilting around the front axis. The structure is in 30/10 stainless steel.
Espresso Machine (large)
Espresso Machine (small)
- Durable stainless steel structure, corrosion-resistant and easy to clean
- Independent manual controls to save the energy
- Simple and reasonable structure, easy to manipulate and maintain.
- Adjustable stainless steel legs
- Highly efficient stainless steel burner, standby pilot
- Thick stainless steel radiant plate, for quick and even heating
- 1 Year parts and labor limited warranty
Boiling pan made of AISI 304 stainless steel, 20/10 mm thickness top. Cooking pan with AISI 316L stainless steel base and AISI 304 stainless steel walls. Heating by two independent burners controlled by safety valve, pilot light and thermocouple. Rear-hinged and balanced lid.